Number of Rooms: 224
A full service hotel with 224 luxurious guest rooms, business center, room service, valet service, executive health club and much more await you. Easy access to anywhere in the bay area. Just minutes from the San Francisco International Airport, downtown San Francisco, 45 minutes from Silicon Valley and close to many attractions.
Entirely renovated and redecorated rooms with two new double beds, all new furnishings including Business Class Amenities of: Work Desk; Work Lamp with Electrical Outlet for Lap Top Computers; Ergonomic Executive Desk Chair: Two Telephones Both With Dataports and Full Business Support Services.
- Cable TV
- Coffee-Tea Maker
- A.D.A. Compliant Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Luggage Storage
- Writing Desk
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Free local calls
- Business Center
- Daily Maid Service
- Alarm Clock Radio
- Data Port Phone Connection
- Bathtub-Shower Combination
- Valet Laundry Services
- Air conditioning
- Safe Deposit Box-Front Desk
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Alcatraz Island - offering a close-up look at the historic and infamous federal prison where isolation was a constant of island life.
- Golden Gate and Bay Bridge - The Historic Bridge that spans the landscape of San Francisco's coast
- Cannery, The - historic peach cannery transformed into a romantic marketplace with cafes, restaurants, and one-of-a-kind shops within a three-level brick labyrinth.
- San Francisco Cable Cars - cable car route with popular San Francisco Cable Car destinations.
- Ghirardelli Square - fine dining, cafes, bars, live entertainment, and the world famous soda fountain at this historic San Francisco landmark.
- Pier 39 - attractions, dining, shopping, sea lions and more.
- San Francisco Zoo - with over 1000 animals on a 65 acre site located next the Pacific Ocean.
- Steinhart Aquarium - oldest municipal aquarium in the U.S. containing one of the most diverse collections of aquatic animals worldwide.
- Golden Gate Park - official site from San Francisco Recreation and Parks.
- Golden Gate Railroad Museum - dedicated to the preservation and operation of historic railroad equipment.
- Museum of the City of San Francisco - preserving the history of the City; on-line exhibits include the 1906 earthquake and a 1965-69 chronology of local rock and roll.
- National Maritime Museum Association - operates the USS Pampanito, a WWII submarine and assists with the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park.
- Strybing Arboretum & Botanical Gardens - located within Golden Gate Park.
- San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau - includes maps, information, an events calendar, and business directory.