San Francisco Hotels Online gets you reservations at discount rates for your favorite San Francisco hotels. We can often get you a reservation even when your favorite hotel´s front desk says they are sold out! Browse our list of hotels, then make a reservation. Your reservation is guaranteed, and your transaction is secure.
San Francisco is known for having a personality all its own. Infamous for the Golden Gate Bridge and known as "the city by the bay" it entices visitors with is ethnic and cultural diversity and cosmopolitan character. Whether your interests are in seeing the sites, attending a professional sporting event, enjoying water sports, attending museums, shopping or trying new restaurants – San Francisco has it all.
Enjoy the city´s up-and-down hills and winding streets, along with it´s spectacular views as you ride one of the iconic cable cars. Go to Fisherman´s Wharf, Ghiradelli Square. Enjoy an Irish Coffee at the Buena Vista.
See more of San Francisco´s well-known landmarks – that include:
San Francisco features an array of fabulous specialty restaurants, and unique shops, as well as health clubs and spas, golf, night clubs, and adult entertainment.
- Golden Gate Bridge - was the longest suspension bridge in the world when it opened in 1937. The 1.7-mile bridge connects the city of San Francisco with Sausalito, Muir Woods, and California wine country.
- Golden Gate Park – is one of the most visited sites in San Francisco. In the 1017 acre mixed use park you will find 155,000 trees from all over the world plus the Japanese Tea Garden, authentic Dutch windmills, and the glass-domed Conservatory of Flowers. There is a multitude of hiking and biking trails, horse stable offering trail rides, golf course, tennis courts, carrousel, and home to:
- California Academy of Sciences - includes the Steinheart Aquarium
- AIDS Memorial Grove
- The San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Bison Corral
- De Young Museum
- Coit Tower – on top of Telegraph Hill– One of the city´s most recognizable landmarks, standing 210 feet high
- Haight Ashbury is the most famous intersection in San Francisco. --best known for the 1960s "psychedelic" culture
- Lombard Street is known as the "Most Crooked Street in the United States". Within a 1/4 mile section there are eight hairpin turns.
Then there are the following adventures awaiting you:
Air adventures:– You can ride in a:
• Open Cockpit Bi-plane
• Airship (Zeppelin NT)
Other interesting sites include:
• Alcatraz Island
• Aquarium of the Bay
• Pier 39
• the Presidio, a former military post
• Union Square
• Asian Art Museum
• Cable Car Museum
• CA Academy of Sciences
• Cartoon Art Museum
• Fine Arts Museums of SF
• Maritime Museum
• Museum of Modern Art (MOMA)
• Hot air ballooning
• Motor boating
• Sport fishing
Professional Sports Teams:
• SF 49ers – football
• SF Giants – baseball
• San Jose Sharks – NHL hockey
San Francisco Bay Area Arts:
• Art Museums
• Haight Ashbury
• Mission District
• North Beach
Consider a Day Trip to:
• Jelly Belly Factory
• Monterey Aquarium
• Muir Woods -majestic redwood trees.
• Napa Valley Wine Tours
• Winchester Mystery House
San Francisco enjoys relatively mild weather year-round. Although fog is not unusual, especially in the summer, temperatures seldom rise above 70°F (21°C) or fall below 40°F (5°C). With the wind off the bay, the weather may be cooler than you expect.
Make your reservation today and enjoy all that San Francisco has to offer!